Mooli Paratha | Radish Paratha | Muli Paratha
1. Radish – Finely grated
2. Green Chilly if you like
3. Red Chili Powder
4. Salt to taste (optional. It can be without salt also)
5. Ghee /Oil (any)
6. Fresh Coriander Leaves – Finely chopped
Steps to make parathas
1. Grate the radish and strain water out of it using some cloth.
2. Mix finely grated radish with green chily and finely chopped coriander leaves.
3. Add little bit of red chili and salt. (This step is optional)
4. Mix it well.
5. Knead a smooth dough to make parathas.
6. Heat the pan or tawa/griddle.
7. Make a round dough pattie and have a hollow gap in it to studf the radish mix.
8. Stuff radish mixture in the hollow part of the dough pattie.
9. Bind it and cover it with little bit of flour so that we can shape it again.
10. Make paratha.
11. Put it on the heated pan/tawa
12. When one side is cooked, cook it from the other side.
13. While the other side is cooking, apply ghee/oil over it.
14. Turn the paratha to other side.
15. Apply ghee/oil to this side also.
16. Turn the paratha again and cook it well from both the side.
17. Serve hot with chutney or pickle.
Hope you like this. Please subscribe my youtube channel and follow on facebook and twitter.
Check out next delicious recipe Choco Marie Tower Cake
Please subscribe my youtube channel. Like and Share videos.