In this vlog we share with you a delicious recipe which everyone will love. This recipe is simple and tasty and is made of Chocolate biscuits. This is eggless and no need of baking.
Choco Coconut Roll | Eggless Chocolate Coconut Swiss Roll | स्वादिष्टचॉकलेट नारियल रोल
Crushed Chocolate Biscuits
Crushed/Powdered Sugar – to taste
Plastic to roll the dough
Steps to make Chocolate Coconut Swiss Roll
- Mix Crushed Chocolate Biscuits with powdered sugar and choco syrup to make a dough.
- Add milk and ghee to it to make dough.
- Add sugar to taste as biscuits has sugar already.
- Mix grated coconut with milk, powdered sugar and ghee to make coconut mix.
- Put aside for sometime while we make roll choco dough.
Final preparation for Choco Coconut Roll
- Take plastic and brush it with ghee so that dough doesn’t stick to it.
- Roll the choco dough flat on the plastic as shown in video.
- It should be thick as we want the layer in the roll.
- Now put coconut mix over it leaving some space on the edges.
Rolling the flat dough
- Roll the flat dough with plastic as shown in the video.
- Freeze it for 3-4 hours so it gets set before we cut it in rolls.
Cutting the Rolls
Cut the rolls as shown in the video.
Chocolate Coconut Swiss Roll is ready. Serve Chill. Keep it in freeze and eat this delicious sweet whenever you want.
We hope you will surely love to eat this.
Share your feedback in comments below. We will love to hear from you.