Spring Onion – Pea recipe | Patte Pyaz – Matar sabji | Pea Carrot Recipe
-Green Pea- 1/2 KG
-Spring Onion – 1/4 KG
-Carrot grated 2 medium size
-Tomato – 2 medium size
-Green Chilly – 3-4 medium size – (vary as per taste)
-Cumin Seeds 1 tablespoon
-Black Pepper – 8-10
-Red Chili powder
-Salt to taste
-Oil to cook
-Fresh Coriander Leaves to garnish
1. Grate carrots as in video above
2. Chop spring onions and green chillies as shown above
3. Slice tomato fine
Preparing Patte Pyaz – Matar sabji
1. Heat oil in pan.
2. When hot, add cumin seeds and fry
3. Add chopped green chilly
4. Once it starts cooking, put the grated carrots and cook it covering the lid (as shown in the video above).
5. After 2-3 minutes, add chopped tomatoes and leave to cook.
6. As it all start cooking, put pea and cook for sometime.
7. Add Chilly powder, turmeric powder coriander powder, black pepper, coriander powder and add some water. Cover it for 2 minutes on medium heat. Make sure it doesn’t stick to the pan.
8. Cook it well.
9. As pea starts getting tender, add spring onion and mix well.
10. Cook all the vegetables properly.
11. When cooked, Put the gas off. If you want it in gravy, just add water as needed and boil it well.
12. Garnish with fine chopped coriander
13. Serve hot
Hope you like this. Please subscribe my youtube channel and follow on facebook and twitter.
Check out healthy recipe Dana Methi – Chana Dal
Please subscribe my youtube channel. Like and Share videos.