सोया बड़ी – आलू सब्जी | Soya Badi – Aloo Sabji | Soya Chunks – Potato Recipe
1. Soya Badi – Soaked in water for 5-10 minutes
4. Onion – 2 medium size
5. Garlic – 4-6
7. Black Pepper
8. Green Chilly
9. Coriander powder
10. Red Chili powder
11. Turmeric Powder
12. Salt to taste
13. Oil to cook
14. Fresh Coriander Leaves to garnish
Steps to Cook
1. Pour and heat oil in pan.
2. Put fine chopped onions in it.
3. After onion gets transparent, put ginger, garlic, black pepper and green chilly paste into it and cook it for 3-4 minutes.
4. After that put sliced tomatoes, coriander powder, red chilly powder, turmeric powder and salt in it.
5. Cook it well until pan starts leaving oil on edges.
6. Put sliced potatoes in it and cook for 3-4 minutes.
7. Add soaked soya badi in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes.
8. Add water as per your need and cook it until potatoes get cooked and oil starts appearing on gravy.
9. Garnish with fine chopped coriander.