Coconut – 400 gms
Powdered Sugar / Bura / Tagar – 500 gms
Salt – 1 teaspoon
Suji / Rawa / Semolina – 1 kg
Steps to make Nariyal Suji Ladoo
1. Grate Coconut.
2. Boil water in pan.
3. Add bura when water starts boiling.
4. Add 1 teaspoon salt to it
5. When sugar syrup is ready, add Semolina to it as shown in the video.
6. While adding Semolina, keep mixing continuously.
7. After 1 minutes it will soak all sugar syrup. Keep mixing continuously as shown in video.
8. Take out in plate to cool down.
1. Boil water in pan.
2. Add bura when water starts boiling.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and cardamom to it
4. When sugar syrup is ready, add Coconut to it as shown in the video.
5. When cooked, keep aside to cool down.
1. As shown in video, prepare Semolina dough and put Coconut Mix into it and cover to make sweet.
2. Heat oil in pan.
3. Fry Sweet in oil.
4. Sweet ready.