दाना मेथी – चना दाल सब्जी | Dana Methi – Chana Dal Sabji | Fenugreek – Bengal Gram Recipe
1. Fenugreek/Dana Methi – Soaked overnight in water
2. Bengal Split Gram/Chana Dal – Soaked with Dana Methi
3. Onion – 4 medium size
4. Garlic – 8-10
5. Coriander powder
6. Red Chili powder
7. Turmeric Powder
9. Salt to taste
10. Oil to cook
11. Fresh Coriander Leaves to garnish
Steps to Cook
1. Pour and heat oil in pan.
2. Put fine chopped onions in it.
3. After onion gets transparent, put chopped garlic into it and fry it a bit.
4. After that put soaked Dana Methi and Chana Dal into it and cook it for 2 minutes
5. Put Coriander powder, Red Chili powder, Turmeric powder and Salt in it.
6. Cook it well until pan starts leaving oil on edges or Chana Dal and Dana Methi is cooked.
7. Garnish with fine chopped coriander.
We hope you will like this recipe. It is tasty and healthier too.